1. You won't be exposed to as many advertisements.
2. You will have additional time to focus on more important things in your life with the amount of time you save (the average person watches TV for 4.5 hours a day) from not watching TV.
3. Not watching TV will reduce electrical use.
4. You can cut or reduce the cost of cable TV since you won't be watching TV as much.
5. You have the opportunity to build wealth with the extra time you have.
It's amazing how much you can save (and what you can accomplish) when you decide to reduce or eliminate TV from your schedule.