Friday, November 11, 2011

Negative Numbers Each Month

I will be posting the finances of a variety of people on this blog who are seeking help in getting their balance sheets in order:

Even though I read a lot of money saving tips and try to be good with my money I end up being in the negative every month.

I don't have a too serious problem yet. I have a credit card but don't use it in case of emergencies.

I just spend a lot of money. When I go somewhere I buy anything I want without even thinking. I always think I have the money for it because when I look at my checking account I see $900, not $800 for rent, $100 for insurance, $30 for gas. I just see the money and think oh, I'll be fine when the bill comes. I end up having to go into my savings every month and pay rent. I never been able to save more then $2000 in my life.

I was wondering if you could help me out? I really need someone to teach me how to manage my money.

To comment and see suggestions from others

No comments: